We strive to always do whatever we can to make sure you’re 100% happy including our industry best deals, no-matter-the-reason return policy, and taco-powered customer service. However, due to the very nature of our business where we sell 3rd party software, courses, applications, and other products, there are certain things that we can’t directly control. Regardless, we still want you to know that we’ll always strive to have your back to the best of our ability which is where the below comes in.
a. The Site is a platform through which offers products & services for entrepreneurs provided by 3rd party services & products curated by us(“Merchant Products”).
b. Our Sites and/or Services, or communications you receive from our Sites and/or Services may include third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Merchants are the sellers and issuers of the Merchant Products and are solely responsible to you for the quality of the products provided. Bettertech shall not be liable for any claim arising out of or relating to the Merchant Products, including but not limited to,any claims for false advertising, product defects, personal injury, death, or property damages.
1. Account Registration. To access the Site or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Site that all the information you provide on the Site is correct, current, and complete.
2. Account Security. You acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
3. Changes to Site/Services. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, at our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
● Prohibited Uses. You are expressly prohibited from:
1. Using the Site or Services for any commercial or competitive purpose whatsoever without the express prior written permission of Bettertech.
2. Collecting personally identifiable information about others, including email addresses.
3. Using the Site and/or Services to generate unsolicited email advertisements or spam
4. Using any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
5. Using any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
6. Introducing any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
7. Taking any action that in any way violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
8. Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
9. Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
The Site may provide you the opportunity to post reviews, advice, comments, ratings, discussions, and other content (“User Content”). You agree not to post any User Content that is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, or infringing of intellectual property rights. You further agree not to post any User Content that contains commercial solicitation. By posting User Content, you grant Bettertech a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works, and display such User Content throughout the world in any media. Bettertech reserves the right but not the obligation to review, edit, post, refuse to post and remove User Content.
If you are a copyright owner or such owner’s agent and believe any material on our Site constitutes an infringement on your copyright, please provide notification to the address listed below sets forth the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on his behalf; (b) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing; (c) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owners; and (e) the statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Mail Bettertech at [email protected]
As permitted by applicable law, you expressly agree that your use of the site, its content, and any services or products obtained through the site is at your own risk. The site, its content, and any services or products obtained through the site are provided on an “As is” and “As Available” basis without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither Bettertech nor its merchants, third party content providers or licensors nor any of their officers, directors, employees or agents makes any warranty or representation as to the operation of the site or the content, any information contained on the site or the products, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose.
You are contracting with Bettertech. Correspondence should be directed to:
Termination. Bettertech reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time and for any reason or no reason. Bettertech shall honor accrued Referral Reward credit that was earned pursuant to these Terms prior to termination.
Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Bettertech reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms at any time at its sole discretion.
فلنتعاون معا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض. لمزيد من المعلومات والاستفسارات عن المنتجات والخدمات، يرجى عدم التردد في الاتصال بنا
+966 555 489580, +966 555 065473